top of page
- Mon, 20 NovLondon20 Nov 2023, 18:30 – 20:00 GMTLondon, The Twenty Two, Grosvenor Square, London, W1K 6LFA women-only event to indulge your senses and center your nervous system around the new moon. Immerse yourself in a world of tantalizing aromas, soft yin yoga flow, and sensual body mapping.
- Sun, 24 SeptLondon24 Sept 2023, 18:00 – 25 Sept 2023, 20:00London, Studio 3, 5A Priory Grove, London SW8 2PD, UKA women-only event to indulge your senses and center your nervous system around the new moon. Immerse yourself in a world of tantalizing aromas, soft yin yoga flow, and sensual body mapping.
- Sat, 11 MarLondon11 Mar 2023, 14:30 – 18:00London, 21 Old Ford Rd., London E2 9PL, UKMadwomen is a multidisciplinary arts projects exploring the link between womanhood and mental illness. What are the social prejudices against women showing our sexual drive and demanding pleasure? The journey of women to sexual honesty, openness and liberation. Facilitated by Aisha Paris Smith.
- Sat, 25 FebLondon25 Feb 2023, 12:30 – 15:00London, The Mall, St. James's, London SW1Y 5AH, UKAhead of the launch of Adebayo’s play STARS, a workshop on pleasure and sexual awakening for women, cis and transgender, including FGM survivors. Come to move through sexual shame, understand embodied pleasure and find your power. In collaboration with The Vavengers & Tamasha Theatre Company.
- Wed, 08 FebSoho Farmhouse08 Feb 2023, 19:00 – 21:00Soho Farmhouse, Great Tew, Chipping Norton OX7 4JSThe Sex and Relationship Reset Sex Talks hosted by Emma-Louise Boynton with Olivia Petter. Sex Talks is a sellout event series that engenders more open and honest conversations around sex and the female pleasure taboo.
- Mon, 06 FebLondon06 Feb 2023, 19:00 – 07 Feb 2023, 22:30London, 3-4, Eccleston Yards, London SW1W 9AZ, UKJoin us at the stunning Wild By Tart restaurant for an evening of breathwork, reflection and intention setting guided by coach Aisha Paris Smith, and a delightful three-course dinner.
- Wed, 25 JanLondon25 Jan 2023, 19:00 – 21:30London, 10 Berners St, London W1T 3NP, UKThe Sex and Relationship Reset Sex Talks hosted by me, Emma-Louise Boynton with Caggie Dunlop and Astrologer Noura Bourni. Sex Talks is a sellout event series that engenders more open and honest conversations around sex and the female pleasure taboo.
bottom of page